The creative Litus team is available to consult on design and engineering challenges, especially those relating to efficiency, in the following areas:
- High temperature fuel delivery, combustion and emissions control;
- Exhaust heat energy recovery systems;
- Gas bearing and related technologies;
- Ceramics and high-temperature materials;
- Continuously variable transmissions (CVTs);
- Hybrid propulsion for aircraft, marine craft and rail;
- Hydrofoil marine craft.
Because of the work on climate science, Litus can advise on:
- Economic and technical viability of currently favoured mitigation strategies;
- Feasibility of third parties’ environmental projects;
- Likely climate developments over the coming years.